Thursday, November 24, 2011

Scalapi 0.3.0 snapshots are now available in Sonatype repository

I pushed Scalapi 0.3.0 to the OSS sonatype snapshot repository. It makes easier to include snapshots artifacts of the Scalapi in the Maven projects.
...

<repositories>
  <repository>
    <id>Sonatype-OSS</id>
    <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots</url>
  </repository>
</repositories>

...

<dependencies>
  <dependency>
    <groupId>pl.iogreen.scalapi</groupId>
    <artifactId>scalapi-lang</artifactId>
    <version>0.3.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  </dependency>
</dependencies>

...
Scalapi is my library pimping existing Java APIs (both JDK and popular 3rd parties libraries). Using Scala, I miss the enhancements that Groovy provides with its distribution. I'm using Scalapi in few of my projects and it makes my life easier so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment