Monday, November 16, 2015

My "IoT for mere mortals" talk at Capgemini Tech event in Wrocław

If you happen to be in Wrocław this Wednesday, be sure to attend my "IoT for mere mortals" talk. The event takes place in Włodkowica 21 pub (which serves pretty decent beer by the way). I will start do the talking around ~18:00. If you wanna hear a gentle introduction to the Internet Of Things, my talk is for you.

After the presentation I plan to stay for some beers at the venue, so you're more than welcome to join me :) .

Many thanks for Capgemini Poland for inviting me again. I really enjoyed my last visit at Capgemini Tech event where I delivered "Containerize it!" talk.

See you!

3 comments:

  1. Cutting costs and trying to have corporate events NYC conducted by someone not qualified will ultimately end up in the whole activity backfiring, and perhaps not working like it is supposed to. Hence, we need a good facilitator to conduct such activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rfid tags I think this is an i nformative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this thread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    The Article on My "IoT for mere mortals" talk at Capgemini Tech event in Wrocław is nice.It explain about the IOT products.Thanks for sharing the information iot application development

    ReplyDelete